----------------------------------- BPAAdmin Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:19 pm ----------------------------------- VOTE RESULTS: I personally voted for QED in his place, not realizing he could still vote in the poll. He voted for himself, anyway. That's fine, I'll leave my vote since it makes no difference. Olga showed up so I'm sure she voted for QED. So that is three YES votes. We also had one member with two accounts who voted twice (more on that later). I'm assuming those were YES votes for QED based on their history of comments in the past, but I have no way to confirm that so I won't make an adjustment. Then there must have been one other person with a YES vote. That makes six YES votes. There were also two people whose votes were disqualified because they joined the site after December 2014. I believe they were both NO votes since they came in after there were already six YES votes. With that adjustment, that makes 34 NO votes. The no votes were also heavily on the "block" side so QED's account has now been deactivated. YES - Let QED stay and freely post. NO - But let QED continue to read the posts. NO - Block QED and let's put this behind us once and for all. Total Votes : 40 If Olga would like a similar vote to be removed from moderation, I'd be happy to oblige. I appreciate everyone who helped with this process. After five years we have never had to do this before, but I think the process worked well and reflects the desires of the active members here.