----------------------------------- PaperTherapy Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:06 pm ----------------------------------- Al, I have been with you almost from the beginning of the site, back when you had just one book "Reading Price Charts Bar By Bar". I consider myself extremely fortunate to have found your teachings. I can never repay you for the gift of knowledge you have given me. What you have done to deconstruct and describe how to read price action, I think is amazing. From the beginning, I always marveled at how detailed your read is and your dedication to putting that read into words. Maybe it was your medical background that gave you the understanding and drive to not only learn about something, but to log it in a way that others can learn from later. Al, I am almost half your age so I am not nearly as wise as you when it comes to life experiences. However, I have learned that family is very important. Please consider taking more time for yourself and family and "smelling the roses and looking at flowers" as you have said you like to do. I hope you get well soon. Thank you for everything. Take care, Alex