----------------------------------- jbtrader Wed May 18, 2011 8:10 am Re: Comments from Webinar Demo ----------------------------------- i am now halfway through my month in the webinar. overall comments are poistive since i am learning more about your terminology and most important gaining insights on the context of the action. being able to understand better why particular price action is occurring is as important as the action itself as it provides a process to confirm thinking and execution. the down side so far is when you are calling out your trades during the session after the fact, sometimes a couple of bars later. if you are going to discuss your trades during the webinar i would prefer that you do that before not after the entries. i so far am not chasing your trades but it is possible that could become the outcome. if you are sticking to the premise of the webinar, training, then i would suggest talk about your trades during the summary period after the trading day. i would learn a lot more from that then trying to go backward during the day and figuring out what your premise for the trade was or starting to chase your trades.