Board FAQ
Rules&Disclaimer
Staff
Contact Us

My Cookies
Tell A Friend
Articles

anituchka
Subject:  How to ask questions during webinar?
Hi,
it looks like I forgot how to ask questions at the end of the webinar.
Al answers questions, but how do I ask them? There is no option in "GoToWebinar" or is it simply not working on my computer? Any help will be appreciated.

ricky.ricx
Subject:  
hi mate, you can check how to ask to al in daily webinar link

there is specific instruction at "Webinar Questions" section
http://www.bpafiles.com/ricky_ricx/Temp/HowToAskAl.png

anituchka
Subject:  Re: How to ask questions during webinar?
Oh, thanks, I must have missed it, if it appears for a limited time only.. will keep an eye on it. thanks :D

ricky.ricx
Subject:  
yw anituchka

twaydow
I have been watching at the end of the session for the question box to display but have yet to see it. I know it's only there for a short time so maybe i'm just missing it. About what time does Al open the window for questions?

BPAAdmin
You may need to go into your GoTo control panel and check off "Questions" so they show up. Then save the settings. The questions are almost always turned on within a minute of the market closing.

ricky.ricx
Subject:  
usually somewhere after market... but i cannot be sure.

jammer7700
Today, the 23rd of December, I posted a question that Al did not answer.

I wanted to know if he just missed it, or if I need to change or not ask them.

Here was the question:

During the formation of B1, I placed a LO 1 tic above Hi of B81 with a 4 tic Stop. Target Hi of B1. It worked ..... and I liked it because it reduced risk

Is that a trade you might have made?
If not, in another context; would you make trades using a LO beyond the range of the current bar?

ACS
jammer7700 wrote (View Post): › Today, the 23rd of December, I posted a question that Al did not answer.

I wanted to know if he just missed it, or if I need to change or not ask them.

Here was the question:

During the formation of B1, I placed a LO 1 tic above Hi of B81 with a 4 tic Stop. Target Hi of B1. It worked ..... and I liked it because it reduced risk

Is that a trade you might have made?
If not, in another context; would you make trades using a LO beyond the range of the current bar?

If you want to ask Al a question then post it in the trading updates for that day, that's the only place you can count on him seeing.

BPAAdmin
Subject:  
Wasn't that the 22nd? I only recall two questions being in the list and Al answered them both. Is it possible that you didn't click Send? I looked up your attendance record and I don't show a question in there.

jammer7700
Subject:  
BPAAdmin wrote: › Wasn't that the 22nd? I only recall two questions being in the list and Al answered them both. Is it possible that you didn't click Send? I looked up your attendance record and I don't show a question in there.
it was the 22nd .. and maybe I did not "send" .. I'll try again .. just don't want to ask inappropriate questions ..

BPAAdmin
Subject:  
For sure, that wasn't the issue. Just be sure to keep questions to 50 words or less.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: