Contact Us

My Cookies
Tell A Friend
Articles

Goto page Previous  1, 2

DNA
Subject:  
Dear Al,

I came to know your books and websites followed by searching online to learn a little bit about you. As a newbie in trading, I highly value all the knowledge you've been sharing in your various works, but at a much higher level I respect and admire you as a compassionate leader in this world. I was deeply touched by your diligence and endless efforts to help people.

May God bless every process you need to go through and give you peace and strengths in everything you do.

Blessings,
Cece

PAFellow
Subject: Great ! Thank you for your efforts
Dear Al

For me you are an exception because not only you are a successful trader but also you are a MD ,a surgeon (My dream job).I am sure if I was a MD I would never change my career to become a trader .But you had the courage to shift from a highly paid/respected job to a very difficult path.

Just like many of followers I found your trading course while i was searching to find a proper way to trade.
I think this is a unique method that covers all market situations and very few people in the trading world can cover all market conditions like you .

God Bless you
Live long.

skiingislife725
Subject:  
Hi Al,

Just got a message today regarding the news. I will be thinking of you much in the coming days. You have changed my life for the better and I will never be able to repay that. I am so very grateful for this gift. I hope you get well soon!

Sincerely,
Brian

DNA
Subject:  Hello Al
Dear Al,

First I'd like to wish you well tomorrow when you leave early from the trading room for your medical appointment. May God's grace, peace, mercy, and healing power to be upon you!

I have been enjoying learning from you on price action trading. Every little thing you said and every comment you made about price action gave me great insight. Please don't worry about Richard being mad about you, and continue to share with us your opinions :-) It just helps to hear about the beauty of price action trading from your experiences.

God bless you!

Cece

KNOX
Subject:  
Thanks Al for giving your time and effort into the course (future and current) as well as your website and teaching/trading room. We all are lucky to have someone like you as a mentor and one who cares and is honest. I know I speak for more than just myself when I say thanks for everything and let us (members) know if there is anything we can do.
The world needs more people/teachers like you.

P.S. the best definition I ever heard about you is "Al is more like an encyclopedia for trading" and you truly are. Thanks again.

bcwolff
Subject:  
Al,
Thank you for the countless hours you have dedicated to teaching others and giving people your knowledge of trading. I am truly grateful for you and your diligent work that you do everyday. Many of us here owe you far more than just a simple thank you.

Prayers for you and your family during this difficult time, Brad

JCase
Subject:  Re: Messages for Al
I have been trading on and off since the early 90’s. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars
on instructions and tens of thousands on losses. No one and I mean no one has taught me
price action and how the market really works like you.

I have been a winning trader since the beginning of this year thanks to you.
I have a lot more to learn and am looking forward to continuing my education and knowledge with you.

Al, l I wish you all the best with your health and look forward to your speedy recovery and return.
In my book you are the best – the real deal. Thank you for all you do.

DNA
Subject:  Get well, Al
Dear Al,

As you walk into the surgery room in the morning, I pray that God bless everything in the process - doctors will operate a perfect surgery on you, and you will receive the surgery very well. Wish you a speedy recovery, and wish you great peace and health!

Blessings,
Cece

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: