Frequently Asked Questions.Board FAQ
Rules & DisclaimerRules&Disclaimer
Members of our staffStaff
Contact information for Al BrooksContact Us

Manage your own cookiesMy Cookies
Tell your friends about this great site.Tell A Friend
Articles
Al Brooks speaking at Futures I-Trade virtual trade show

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
BPAAdmin
Site Admin
222064 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:26 am   Post subject:  Al Brooks speaking at Futures I-Trade virtual trade show
Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:00 am

Wake up! How to prep and trade the market open price action

presented by Al Brooks

Once again day trader Al Brooks will present, this time showing how he relates the e-mini S&P price action of the first hour of the market open to that of the final hour of the prior day. He'll detail breakouts, breakout pullbacks and failed breakouts, and he'll show how based on the opening read how he's able to catch a good swing off the likely low or high of the day.

A Quick Note About Al Brooks: Al Brooks, is a self taught/self made day trader who has traded for his own account for 20 years. The pull of trading was with him early, as he always wondered if he should drop out of medicine and work on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. Several years and a medical career later he “retired” and has been trading for himself for 20 years and loving it.

Futures I-Trade Agenda and Registration

Last edited by BPAAdmin on Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Download Post   
ricky.ricx
13599 Points

Indonesia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:05 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I just registers.

Download Post   
ricky.ricx
13599 Points

Indonesia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:15 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Got email today about the topic Smile

Quote: ›
Topics will include:

Wake Up! How to Prep and Trade the Market Open
Price Action, presented by Al Brooks

Lessons from Livermore: True Market Wisdom Never
Gets Old, presented by George Kleinman

Also:

Learn other strategies covering stock indexes,
commodities, forex and options, presented by real traders

Take away actual turn key strategies

See how today's technology can help you trade

Download Post   
ricky.ricx
13599 Points

Indonesia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:46 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I wanna ask something...
I got new email with agenda link on it, here is the screen shots:

Spoilers: 

it says Dec 9 2009 4pm (CT) is that correct?

another one, can you help me with 4pm(CT)? i only learn to convert using GMT or EST so what 4pm(CT) equals to EST or GMT?

Thank you Smile

Download Post   
BPAAdmin
Site Admin
222064 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:03 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

As far as I know, Al already recorded the event , so it isn't live. It will most likely be available anytime after the start time and is usually available for a few months.

You can Google "time" to find a place to tell you the different times in various time zones.

Download Post   
ricky.ricx
13599 Points

Indonesia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:11 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

BPAAdmin wrote (View Post): ›
As far as I know, Al already recorded the event , so it isn't live. It will most likely be available anytime after the start time and is usually available for a few months.

You can Google "time" to find a place to tell you the different times in various time zones.

Thank you.

I learn something new, maybe this can help others who lives without DST and in different timezone
just know now CT is CST or CDT
CST is GMT -6
CDT is GMT -5 (DST)

So the schedule is:
9PM (GMT -5) December 9

Smile

Download Post   
ricky.ricx
13599 Points

Indonesia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:17 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Sorry i mean:
4 PM (GMT -5) December 9

i can't edit my previous post so i post another here.

Download Post   
farr
53 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:59 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Is there a link that I can use to watch this webinar that Al recorded for Futures I Trade.

Download Post   
BPAAdmin
Site Admin
222064 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:13 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

farr wrote (View Post): › Is there a link that I can use to watch this webinar that Al recorded for Futures I Trade.

You need to register here, then the video is available "on demand".

http://www.futuresmag.com/micro/i-trade/2009/12/default.aspx

Download Post   
Hephaestus
1361 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:31 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

No direct links will work.
Anyone who wishes to view the webinar must register with Futures Magazine.
You can then view with the personalized link that will be e-mailed to you.

928 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:07 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Does anyone have a copy of the slides?

Thanks.

Download Post   
BPAAdmin
Site Admin
222064 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:33 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Alexander Chung wrote (View Post): › Does anyone have a copy of the slides?

Thanks.

For the Dec 9 webinar or for today's? Today's is in the download section of the website. (Left side menu)

Download Post   
Alexander Chung
928 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Dec 9th. A copy of the whole webinar would be nice, but I'll settle for just the slides. I already have a copy of just the audio. I know the webinar will be available of the I-Trade Show site for the next few months, but I just want I keep a copy to review when it becomes unavailable again.

Download Post   
BPAAdmin
Site Admin
222064 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:59 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Alexander Chung wrote (View Post): › Dec 9th. A copy of the whole webinar would be nice, but I'll settle for just the slides. I already have a copy of just the audio. I know the webinar will be available of the I-Trade Show site for the next few months, but I just want I keep a copy to review when it becomes unavailable again.

I added the "Wake Up!" PowerPoint presentation to the Downloads section (available on the left menu bar).

Download Post   
Alexander Chung
928 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:40 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thanks for the slides. I got a copy of the webinar recording too, so I'm all set.

Thanks again.

Download Post   
waterbuffalo
26 Points

Vietnam
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:45 am   Post subject:  Re: Al Brooks speaking at Futures I-Trade virtual trade show Back to top 

Quote: ›
Thanks for the slides. I got a copy of the webinar recording too, so I'm all set.

Thanks again.

Can you please share the recording with me? Thanks

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic