Frequently Asked Questions.Board FAQ
Rules & DisclaimerRules&Disclaimer
Members of our staffStaff
Contact information for Al BrooksContact Us

Manage your own cookiesMy Cookies
Tell your friends about this great site.Tell A Friend
Articles
How to ask questions during webinar?

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
anituchka
2478 Points

Canada CA British Columbia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:36 pm   Post subject:  How to ask questions during webinar? Back to top 

Hi,
it looks like I forgot how to ask questions at the end of the webinar.
Al answers questions, but how do I ask them? There is no option in "GoToWebinar" or is it simply not working on my computer? Any help will be appreciated.

Download Post   
ricky.ricx
13599 Points

Indonesia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:40 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

hi mate, you can check how to ask to al in daily webinar link

there is specific instruction at "Webinar Questions" section
http://www.bpafiles.com/ricky_ricx/Temp/HowToAskAl.png

Download Post   
anituchka
2478 Points

Canada CA British Columbia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:08 pm   Post subject:  Re: How to ask questions during webinar? Back to top 

Oh, thanks, I must have missed it, if it appears for a limited time only.. will keep an eye on it. thanks Very Happy

Download Post   
ricky.ricx
13599 Points

Indonesia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:36 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

yw anituchka

Download Post   
twaydow
59 Points

USA US Utah
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:01 pm   Post subject:  Re: How to ask questions during webinar? Back to top 

I have been watching at the end of the session for the question box to display but have yet to see it. I know it's only there for a short time so maybe i'm just missing it. About what time does Al open the window for questions?

Download Post   
BPAAdmin
Site Admin
222064 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:10 pm   Post subject:  Re: How to ask questions during webinar? Back to top 

You may need to go into your GoTo control panel and check off "Questions" so they show up. Then save the settings. The questions are almost always turned on within a minute of the market closing.

Download Post   
ricky.ricx
13599 Points

Indonesia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:13 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

usually somewhere after market... but i cannot be sure.

Download Post   
jammer7700
624 Points

USA US Kansas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:10 pm   Post subject:  Re: How to ask questions during webinar? Back to top 

Today, the 23rd of December, I posted a question that Al did not answer.

I wanted to know if he just missed it, or if I need to change or not ask them.

Here was the question:

During the formation of B1, I placed a LO 1 tic above Hi of B81 with a 4 tic Stop. Target Hi of B1. It worked ..... and I liked it because it reduced risk

Is that a trade you might have made?
If not, in another context; would you make trades using a LO beyond the range of the current bar?

Download Post   
ACS
14101 Points

USA US New York
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:38 pm   Post subject:  Re: How to ask questions during webinar? Back to top 

jammer7700 wrote (View Post): › Today, the 23rd of December, I posted a question that Al did not answer.

I wanted to know if he just missed it, or if I need to change or not ask them.

Here was the question:

During the formation of B1, I placed a LO 1 tic above Hi of B81 with a 4 tic Stop. Target Hi of B1. It worked ..... and I liked it because it reduced risk

Is that a trade you might have made?
If not, in another context; would you make trades using a LO beyond the range of the current bar?

If you want to ask Al a question then post it in the trading updates for that day, that's the only place you can count on him seeing.

Download Post   
BPAAdmin
Site Admin
222064 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:45 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Wasn't that the 22nd? I only recall two questions being in the list and Al answered them both. Is it possible that you didn't click Send? I looked up your attendance record and I don't show a question in there.

Download Post   
jammer7700
624 Points

USA US Kansas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:41 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

BPAAdmin wrote: › Wasn't that the 22nd? I only recall two questions being in the list and Al answered them both. Is it possible that you didn't click Send? I looked up your attendance record and I don't show a question in there.
it was the 22nd .. and maybe I did not "send" .. I'll try again .. just don't want to ask inappropriate questions ..

Download Post   
BPAAdmin
Site Admin
222064 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:52 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

For sure, that wasn't the issue. Just be sure to keep questions to 50 words or less.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic