Brooks Price Action :: Al Brooks Price Action Website

Brooks Price ActionUpcoming EventsNew York Trader Expo with Al Brooks - Monday February 20

#1:  New York Trader Expo with Al Brooks - Monday February 20
From Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:00 am to Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:59 am (inclusive)
Author: BPAAdmin
Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:48 am

Al will be speaking at the Trader Expo in New York on Monday, Feb 20, 2012 at 8am.

Last edited by BPAAdmin on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:   Author: ilscfn Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:11 pm

I'll be there! looking forward to meeting Al

#3:   Author: JRL Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:27 pm

My reaction to meeting Al:

GIFSoup

#4:   Author: cal_trader Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:35 am

ROFLMAO!!!

#5:   Author: ricky.ricx Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:42 am

so... what was happening there? is there any video archive or something?

#6:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:08 am

Yesterday, Al told me they didn't record it Sad

#7:   Author: ricky.ricx Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:17 am

BPAAdmin wrote (View Post): ›
Yesterday, Al told me they didn't record it Sad

i see...
well, gladly everything goes well Smile

#8:  Re: New York Trader Expo with Al Brooks - Monday February 20 Author: bearmountain Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:21 am

It was really good to see Al Brooks in person yesterday at the NY traders Expo.

He is exactly like what comes through in his chat room and QA here. Extermely professional and gets right down to business. I found him full of humility and good humor.

Unlike other speakers who would get into lengthy personal stories and were interested in selling their products. With Dr. Brooks its all about Price Action, he sounded almost embarassed to make repeated references to his books, he said he makes 10 cents an hour from the books, so don't feel obligated to buy them Smile

damn, I wish i had my camera with me, should have taken some photos

the powerpoint presentation, I believe he said will be posted here.

#9:   Author: KyHermit Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Hey Bear - how 'ya doing? Still trading those DT's and DB's?

#10:   Author: bearmountain Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:41 am

KyHermit wrote (View Post): ›
Hey Bear - how 'ya doing? Still trading those DT's and DB's?

really good to hear from you professor hermit

no not trading DT/DB, my psychology got the better of me. I moved on... my long term goal of earning a doctors/lawyers salary from trading is still elusive...

all the best

#11:  Re: New York Trader Expo with Al Brooks - Monday February 20 Author: KyHermit Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:33 am

Some days I would be happy with minimum wage Smile

#12:   Author: ricky.ricx Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:41 pm

power point download from NYTraderExp 2012
http://www.brookspriceaction.com/dload.php?action=file&file_id=51

#13:   Author: sunbim31 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:35 pm

ricky.ricx wrote (View Post): ›
power point download from NYTraderExp 2012
http://www.brookspriceaction.com/dload.php?action=file&file_id=51

Great vision
Is the video available ?
A lot of good points mentioned along with the PPt I am sure.

#14:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Al's talk was not recorded.

#15:   Author: ricky.ricx Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:40 pm

no i video as far i heard

#16:   Author: sunbim31 Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:50 am

ricky.ricx wrote (View Post): ›
no i video as far i heard

A request to AL : Please speak once for us on this ppt
Brooks Price ActionUpcoming EventsNew York Trader Expo with Al Brooks - Monday February 20

Generated using printer-friendly.