Brooks Price Action :: Al Brooks Price Action Website

Brooks Price ActionWebinar DiscussionAl .. "if question not answered, post in room"

#1:  Al .. "if question not answered, post in room" Author: jammer7700 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:40 pm

At the end of the question session, Al often says " if I didn't answer your question, put more specific example in the "room" and I will try to answer it.

I can't post in trading room section. Is there some other "room".

He answered my question about 3 pushes, but I did have a specific example ..

thanks

#2:   Author: Dave42 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:52 pm

Post the question in the Trading Updates fourm under today's post.

#3:   Author: jammer7700 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:15 pm

It won't allow me to post there ... says "cannot post to this topic"

#4:  Re: Al .. "if question not answered, post in room" Author: jammer7700 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:18 pm

I've been trying to post new topic ...

It says cannot post NEW topic ...

Do I just post reply or quick reply even tho it's not related to the other answers?

thanks ...

#5:   Author: bend Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:54 pm

I think Al prefers to answer questions based on examples from the current day's price action so that the context is clear for all to follow.
So if your example is from the current day then yes just hit the Post Reply or use Quick Reply on today's page.
If the example is drawn from a different recent day then you could post a reply on that day's page and Al will usually see it and answer there.
Brooks Price ActionWebinar DiscussionAl .. "if question not answered, post in room"

Generated using printer-friendly.