Brooks Price Action :: Al Brooks Price Action Website

Brooks Price ActionUpcoming EventsAl Brooks speaking at Futures I-Trade virtual trade show

#1:  Al Brooks speaking at Futures I-Trade virtual trade show
Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:00 am
Author: BPAAdmin
Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:26 am

Wake up! How to prep and trade the market open price action

presented by Al Brooks

Once again day trader Al Brooks will present, this time showing how he relates the e-mini S&P price action of the first hour of the market open to that of the final hour of the prior day. He'll detail breakouts, breakout pullbacks and failed breakouts, and he'll show how based on the opening read how he's able to catch a good swing off the likely low or high of the day.

A Quick Note About Al Brooks: Al Brooks, is a self taught/self made day trader who has traded for his own account for 20 years. The pull of trading was with him early, as he always wondered if he should drop out of medicine and work on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. Several years and a medical career later he “retired” and has been trading for himself for 20 years and loving it.

Futures I-Trade Agenda and Registration

Last edited by BPAAdmin on Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:   Author: ricky.ricx Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:05 am

I just registers.

#3:   Author: ricky.ricx Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:15 am

Got email today about the topic Smile

Quote: ›
Topics will include:

Wake Up! How to Prep and Trade the Market Open
Price Action, presented by Al Brooks

Lessons from Livermore: True Market Wisdom Never
Gets Old, presented by George Kleinman

Also:

Learn other strategies covering stock indexes,
commodities, forex and options, presented by real traders

Take away actual turn key strategies

See how today's technology can help you trade

#4:   Author: ricky.ricx Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:46 pm

I wanna ask something...
I got new email with agenda link on it, here is the screen shots:

Spoilers: 

it says Dec 9 2009 4pm (CT) is that correct?

another one, can you help me with 4pm(CT)? i only learn to convert using GMT or EST so what 4pm(CT) equals to EST or GMT?

Thank you Smile

#5:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:03 pm

As far as I know, Al already recorded the event , so it isn't live. It will most likely be available anytime after the start time and is usually available for a few months.

You can Google "time" to find a place to tell you the different times in various time zones.

#6:   Author: ricky.ricx Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:11 pm

BPAAdmin wrote (View Post): ›
As far as I know, Al already recorded the event , so it isn't live. It will most likely be available anytime after the start time and is usually available for a few months.

You can Google "time" to find a place to tell you the different times in various time zones.

Thank you.

I learn something new, maybe this can help others who lives without DST and in different timezone
just know now CT is CST or CDT
CST is GMT -6
CDT is GMT -5 (DST)

So the schedule is:
9PM (GMT -5) December 9

Smile

#7:   Author: ricky.ricx Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:17 pm

Sorry i mean:
4 PM (GMT -5) December 9

i can't edit my previous post so i post another here.

#8:   Author: farr Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:59 am

Is there a link that I can use to watch this webinar that Al recorded for Futures I Trade.

#9:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:13 pm

farr wrote (View Post): › Is there a link that I can use to watch this webinar that Al recorded for Futures I Trade.

You need to register here, then the video is available "on demand".

http://www.futuresmag.com/micro/i-trade/2009/12/default.aspx

#10:   Author: Hephaestus Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:31 pm

No direct links will work.
Anyone who wishes to view the webinar must register with Futures Magazine.
You can then view with the personalized link that will be e-mailed to you.

#11:   Author: Alexander Chung Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Does anyone have a copy of the slides?

Thanks.

#12:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Alexander Chung wrote (View Post): › Does anyone have a copy of the slides?

Thanks.

For the Dec 9 webinar or for today's? Today's is in the download section of the website. (Left side menu)

#13:   Author: Alexander Chung Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Dec 9th. A copy of the whole webinar would be nice, but I'll settle for just the slides. I already have a copy of just the audio. I know the webinar will be available of the I-Trade Show site for the next few months, but I just want I keep a copy to review when it becomes unavailable again.

#14:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:59 am

Alexander Chung wrote (View Post): › Dec 9th. A copy of the whole webinar would be nice, but I'll settle for just the slides. I already have a copy of just the audio. I know the webinar will be available of the I-Trade Show site for the next few months, but I just want I keep a copy to review when it becomes unavailable again.

I added the "Wake Up!" PowerPoint presentation to the Downloads section (available on the left menu bar).

#15:   Author: Alexander Chung Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:40 am

Thanks for the slides. I got a copy of the webinar recording too, so I'm all set.

Thanks again.

#16:  Re: Al Brooks speaking at Futures I-Trade virtual trade show Author: waterbuffalo Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:45 am

Quote: ›
Thanks for the slides. I got a copy of the webinar recording too, so I'm all set.

Thanks again.

Can you please share the recording with me? Thanks
Brooks Price ActionUpcoming EventsAl Brooks speaking at Futures I-Trade virtual trade show

Generated using printer-friendly.