Brooks Price Action :: Al Brooks Price Action Website

Brooks Price ActionBrooks Price ActionStripping G2W Codec

#1:  Stripping G2W Codec Author: ramckay Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:12 pm

I download Al's videos each day and due to time contraints I locate the daily recap and mark it using Camtasia (video editor). I palce a marker that shows up in a table of contents. There is a problem with the codec used by GotoWebinar. Camtasia's website recommends using Microsoft's "Expression Encoder 4" to tranccode the .wmv file. That worked for a while and now it hangs about 3/4 of the way through. Reinstalls haven't solved the problem. My next approach was to use a batch file available from the Citrix website that would do the strip process but that only worked once and now it just ignores me, too. Has anyone tried to crack this codec Snafu?

Thanks,

Rod McKay

#2:  Re: Stripping G2W Codec Author: Pdubbs Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:22 am

If I wish to just listen to Al's end of day comments, I move the scroll bar in Windows Media Player to approximately 2/3 of the way thru the video, which gets me close. Then I use the scroll bar once again to find the beginning of the end of day comments.

I have found this to be the quickest and easiest approach to listen to just the end of day comments.
Brooks Price ActionBrooks Price ActionStripping G2W Codec

Generated using printer-friendly.