Brooks Price Action :: Al Brooks Price Action Website

Brooks Price ActionBrooks Price ActionTrading course video

#1:  Trading course video Author: Pocwave Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:01 am

Good afternoon guys,
I can't get the trading course sample video to play. Rightclicking does not give me an option to save the video as suggested, only the link to the video. I get an error message that the media player cannot connect to the server.
Thanks.

#2:   Author: bend Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:15 pm

I just re-downloaded both and they worked fine. If you don't get the Save target as... option maybe its a browser issue? (I used IE9)

#3:  Re: Trading course video Author: Pocwave Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:48 am

Not sure what I can do. IE, Chrome and Firefox, same error message others have also reported. Windows media player cannot connect to server, etc. Tried setting proxy settings to autodetect and that did not work either.
Both home PC and work pc and laptop.

#4:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:36 pm

You have to right-click on the files and save them to your computer and then play them from there.
Brooks Price ActionBrooks Price ActionTrading course video

Generated using printer-friendly.