Brooks Price Action :: Al Brooks Price Action Website

Brooks Price ActionUpcoming EventsUpcoming Webinar for Futures Magazine July 15 at 3:00 pm EDT

#1:  Upcoming Webinar for Futures Magazine July 15 at 3:00 pm EDT
Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:00 pm
Author: BPAAdmin
Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:54 am

Al will be presenting a webinar for Futures Magazine
at eTradingExpo on Monday, July 15, 2013, at 3:00 pm EDT.

The topic will be "Trading Momentum"

"Some traders follow a basket of markets, which means that they often discover a move in one of the markets several bars after it began. They know that a trend is ... underway and have to decide whether to enter at the market or to wait for a pullback. Al will discuss recent trades in crude oil, natural gas, gold, forex markets, and stocks. Don't miss this presentation as he highlights how he takes advantage of early trends using price action."

#2:   Author: ACS Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:52 pm

According to the website, presentations will be available on demand after the expo until August 4th so if you missed Al's webinar today, a good one, don't worry!

#3:  Re: Upcoming Webinar for Futures Magazine July 15 at 3:00 pm Author: heavyhucks Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:54 am

Is there a possibility anyone recorded this webinar? I cannot find it anywhere now.

#4:  Re: Upcoming Webinar for Futures Magazine July 15 at 3:00 pm Author: amazinday Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:37 pm

Are you saying it didn't show up in your search for Al Brooks? Or are you saying you logged in but didn't get access? I easily found it in the search.
Took me to the login page but I declined to log in.

#5:   Author: bend Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:58 pm

I sent you a pm hh
Brooks Price ActionUpcoming EventsUpcoming Webinar for Futures Magazine July 15 at 3:00 pm EDT

Generated using printer-friendly.