Brooks Price Action :: Al Brooks Price Action Website

Brooks Price ActionWebinar DiscussionQuestions Closing Before 4:05 EST?

#1:  Questions Closing Before 4:05 EST? Author: lllusion Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:07 pm

I've noticed the question box keeps going away sooner than 4:05 EST. I thought was supposed to be open from 4:00-4:05 EST... right?

#2:  Re: Questions Closing Before 4:05 EST? Author: bpafan66 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:18 am

I used to type my question(s) out in notepad in advance and then copy and paste them quickly in as a work around in order to beat the clock but that doesn't address your inquiry really.

#3:   Author: lllusion Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:34 am

I do that too, and I also type it out on a wordcount web site so I don't exceed the limit. Laughing However sometimes I don't think of a question until like 4:02. Yesterday that happened and it closed at 4:03. I've noticed several times in the past that it closes only a few mins after 4:00.
Brooks Price ActionWebinar DiscussionQuestions Closing Before 4:05 EST?

Generated using printer-friendly.