Brooks Price Action :: Al Brooks Price Action Website

Brooks Price ActionWebinar Discussiontechnical questions concerning the creation of the videos

#1:  technical questions concerning the creation of the videos Author: pstoto76 Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:41 am

I don't know if it is the correct place to ask this question: I would be interested to create trading videos (for personal use & sharing with friends).
I have a free software to do (camVideo) that, but videos created with it take a huge amount of space (several GBs)! I have noticed that al brooks recorded videos are only a few MB. Which video software are used for those videos?
Besides, I would be interested to know how you keep only parts where al brooks is speaking more than 30 seconds: do you have a special software for that or is it done manually?
(Of course I won't feel offended if you considered those answers to my questions as a commercial properties).
Thanks,
Pascal.

#2:  Re: technical questions concerning the creation of the video Author: pstoto76 Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:20 am

actually, I am using camStudio, not camVideo.

#3:   Author: PAFellow Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:16 pm

1-You can use a video converter to reduce the size of your video files.
2-Check your software and see if there is a quality setting.Reducing quality helps .
Brooks Price ActionWebinar Discussiontechnical questions concerning the creation of the videos

Generated using printer-friendly.