Brooks Price Action :: Al Brooks Price Action Website

Brooks Price ActionBrooks Price ActionQuestion about trading room video archive subscriptions

#1:  Question about trading room video archive subscriptions Author: rad1x Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 17, 2018 2:57 pm

Hello, I'm interested in buying some subscriptions for the video archives.
I have a couple of questions before though:

1. How long are the videos accessible once a subscription has been bought (for example the Jul-Dec 2015 one)? DO I have enough time to review each video?

2. How are those videos delivered? Is it like the online trading course, which is delivered through online videos that can be viewed on any device, or is a special software required to view them, if yes, does it run on macOS?

Anyone has a suggestion which is the most educational period to start with (example 2015 archives) or older/recent ones?

Thanks Very Happy

#2:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 18, 2018 6:53 am

You have 90 days to download the videos to your computer, then you have them forever. All the older files are .wmv files which can be run on most devices. The new files tend to be more relevant, so I wouldn't start with 2010.

#3:   Author: rad1x Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 18, 2018 2:10 pm

Thank you, that's good to hear, enough time to watch and make notes Wink

#4:  Re: Question about trading room video archive subscriptions Author: rad1x Post You have posted in this forum: Sun May 20, 2018 12:50 pm

Just bought the "Jul-Aug-Sep 2015 Webinar Video Archive" subscription but the links to the video files (.zip) are not working (404 - not found error), already submitted a request through the contact form.

#5:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun May 20, 2018 8:31 pm

Sorry about that, I just sent you an email.

#6:   Author: rad1x Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 21, 2018 12:13 am

Everything solved, very quick reply and solution thanks. Very Happy
Brooks Price ActionBrooks Price ActionQuestion about trading room video archive subscriptions

Generated using printer-friendly.