Brooks Price Action :: Al Brooks Price Action Website

Brooks Price ActionBrooks Price ActionAccepting Credit Card Payment on the web site

#1:  Accepting Credit Card Payment on the web site Author: eye_man Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:36 pm

I Would Like to suggest to the web site administrators that direct credit card payments for the subscription service should be accepted alongside paypal as paypal limits those who can subscribe to it's member countries. I believe many people like me would like to sign up put are unable to due to the payment method issue. Can the administrators please look into setting up direct credit card payments.

#2:   Author: CaptainKirk Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:52 am

Direct Credit Card is a lot harder... GoogleCheckout might work. Can you use that? That has a similar interface to PayPal...

I cannot speak on behalf of BPAAdmin and what he is willing to do, it is a question to eye_man to find a potentially easier option.

#3:  Re: Accepting Credit Card Payment on the web site Author: New_trader Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:28 am

How about using click bank for the subscriptions along with PayPal
http://www.clickbank.com/index.html

#4:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:41 am

We use PayPal because their payment system is automatically integrated into the forum's subscription system. If someone has a unique situation where they cannot pay through PayPal then send me a PM and I will see what we can work out.
Brooks Price ActionBrooks Price ActionAccepting Credit Card Payment on the web site

Generated using printer-friendly.