News in RSS formatRSS Feed
Frequently Asked Questions.Board FAQ
Rules & DisclaimerRules&Disclaimer
Members of our staffStaff
Contact information for Al BrooksContact Us

Manage your own cookiesMy Cookies
Tell your friends about this great site.Tell A Friend
Articles
Al Brooks at the 2011 Las Vegas Trader Expo! (updated 10-19)

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
BPAAdmin
Site Admin
222064 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:17 am   Post subject:  Al Brooks at the 2011 Las Vegas Trader Expo! (updated 10-19)
18 Nov 2011

Al will be speaking again this year at the 2011 Las Vegas Trader's Expo for Futures Magazine. His talk will be on Friday November 18th at 5:30PM.

There will also be a book signing for Book #1! at the Wiley booth at 4:30PM.

We will try to plan another BrooksPriceAction.com get-together sometime on the day Al speaks.

Last edited by BPAAdmin on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 4 times in total

Download Post   
JRL
5391 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:07 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Anyone plan on going to this?

Would love to, and it'd be great to meet some fellow Brooks disciples.

Download Post   
AbundantlyPhree
52 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:42 pm   Post subject:  Re: Al Brooks at the 2011 Las Vegas Trader's Expo! Back to top 

I'll be there! My first convention and first trip to Vegas. Very exciting, especially that Al will be there too!

Download Post   
BPAAdmin
Site Admin
222064 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:00 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Unfortunately, due to Al's schedule, he will not be available for lunch or dinner on Friday. The best time to get together with him will be at the book signing before he speaks. There also may be a short amount of time after he speaks on Friday. On Saturday, Al is doing a trader interview in the morning and he may have some time after that to talk with people, depending upon the interest.

Download Post   
ACS
14101 Points

USA US New York
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:31 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Will this event be available online? There is nothing at the MoneyShow or FuturesMag web sites.

Download Post   
jay trades
3250 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:04 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

They usually have real-time webcasts, not sure if all of them are archived. Since Al has 3 books coming I think they'll have it saved for a while. I'll try to catch it on the live webcast, I see him on the roster page....wait I just checked the schedule and unfortunately it says PD - panel discussion Sad

"If anyone knew what they were in for, no one would do anything."
Download Post   
BPAAdmin
Site Admin
222064 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:45 am   Post subject:  Re: Al Brooks at the 2011 Las Vegas Trader Expo! (updated 10 Back to top 

Anyone who is planning on going to the Las Vegas Expo, please send me an e-mail at LasVegasExpo@brookspriceaction.com.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this year since I just found out that my daughter is getting an award at school on the day Al is speaking.

Download Post   
ricky.ricx
13599 Points

Indonesia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:17 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Download Post   
Fire-Star
2790 Points

USA US Nevada
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:14 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Guys, anybody getting the following error when trying to watch Al's presentation or is it just me?

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

Download Post   
bend
30068 Points

United Kingdom
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:03 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I watched it no problem on the computer yesterday but just tried on my iPhone and got the same error message as you. Maybe it's something their end?

Download Post   
Fire-Star
2790 Points

USA US Nevada
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:43 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thx Bend.

Download Post   
petr11
58 Points

Slovenia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:04 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic