----------------------------------- Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:37 pm ----------------------------------- CAN'T FIND THE RECORDING OF 24TH JULY, FRIDAY. The file for Friday, July 23 is now in the July video archive. Dear BPAA I am from India , a follower of Al's methods. My financial condition does not permits me to take monthly membership in Al's trading room with $99 or $50 recording at the end as $ to Indian rupee is around 50+ now. But I am very much inclined to see these videos . As Al's methods remains same I request you to post Older month's videos in the site for pure education purpose people like me or for others. Hope I could make you understand my view & willingness to learn Al's methods to have a profitable career. Sunbim31 Attention BPAA I would suggest you study the YouTube videos. They are free and the link is on the right of the home page. In my opinion, Al puts in a lot of effort to do the webinars on a daily basis, so I don't think they should be available for free. $50 for 20 or so webinar recordings is cheap. It's about 50 to 60 hours of videos...a buck an hour, and you're balking at the cost. If you can't afford it, can you really afford to trade?? I don't mean to sound harsh, but there is already a ton of free educational material on this site.