----------------------------------- Hephaestus Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:06 pm ----------------------------------- For those who want a recording, go buy Camtasia Studio. The recorder does an excellent job. I start recording as soon as Al starts and then go off to work. I stop the recording when I get home (unfortunately, it does not have a feature to stop based on a timer), then I cut off the excess portion from the end, plus any long sections without any commentary. (It has a visual editor, very much like Windows Movie Maker). You can size the webinar window down to 640x320 to keep a day's file size to about 140MB for one day, yet the charts are still quite legible. Full size at 1280x640 makes a huge file, about 2GB! Being a webinar, with very little screen action, I keep the frame-rate down to 4fps to reduce file size & prefer to allocate the file size on audio quality instead. Edit: And before anyone even asks... "No", I will not send you my recordings. The content on them is not mine to share.