----------------------------------- tulanch Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:38 pm Re: Comments from Webinar Demo ----------------------------------- Today I sat in on the Webinar and found it extremely eye opening. The frustrations I see during the day are taken in stride by Al - calm, cool and collective as well as patient. He is constantly reviewing each and every bar adjusting his perception of the market context, waiting for 2-3 signs to align, indicating a LRHP trade setup. And most importantly re-assessing what has occurred and providing rationale of what should typically occur. What a great way to get a second opinion of what I am thinking about or better yet, what I am unaware of and should be thinking about. Today he provided so many little insights. For example, price tends to go above the high of a doji that follows a RB - I do not have enough appendages to count how many times I have been bitten by that, yet in review of a few charts, there it is, over and over again… I believe I’ve been too busy studying the bark of trees within a forest instead of observing, how, over time, changes occur in the forest. Also worth noting, and I don't know if he does this every day but, the review at the EOD was invaluable. Somewhere I have read to be successful at this one should study the market as well as pick a mentor. I pick Al.