----------------------------------- MR03 Sat May 09, 2020 10:14 pm ----------------------------------- Hello! On the book of reversals I've found the sentence A: "To be consistent you need to trade a positive trader's equation more than half of the time" but I've figured the sentence B: "To be consistent you don't need to trade a positive trader's equation more than half of the time if when it's positive, it's average outcome is enough times bigger than the outcome of when it's negative". For example: take a total of 10 trades, 6 having a negative trader's equation that makes -1% on average per trade and 4 having a positive trader's equation that makes 2% on average per trade I end up making 6*-1+4*2=-6+8=2%. Is sentence A wrong, B can't exist or am I missing something? Thank you and regards! I don't know the book or the passage you quote however having studied Al's method I believe that there should never be a time that you take a trade that doesn't have a positive traders equation Cheers MR03