Brooks Price Action :: Al Brooks Price Action Website

Brooks Price ActionWebinar DiscussionWebinar Related Questions

#1:   Author: venkatram Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:23 pm

Can anyone tell me how do I participate LIVE in the Webinar Trading Room?

Thanks

#2:   Author: fuzzy Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:33 am

Can we have a vote whether to use original black/white bars or the new red/green bars? I personally can't see the red/green very well. By the way, I do see the cursor very well before the color change. Thanks,

#3:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:52 am

venkatram wrote (View Post): › Can anyone tell me how do I participate LIVE in the Webinar Trading Room?

Thanks

The first step would be to fill out the survey.

#4:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:52 am

fuzzy wrote (View Post): › Can we have a vote whether to use original black/white bars or the new red/green bars? I personally can't see the red/green very well. By the way, I do see the cursor very well before the color change. Thanks,

I think we settled on going back to black and white.

#5:   Author: maneeshkunwar Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:18 pm

I submitted my request for trial membership for trading room. How much time does it take to get approved?

#6:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:05 pm

You should have received a confirmation by now.

#7:   Author: maneeshkunwar Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:33 pm

BPAAdmin wrote (View Post): ›
You should have received a confirmation by now.

Sorry, I checked both my email and message box on this site - I do not see anything specific to trading room login info. Am I missing something?

#8:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:44 pm

If you go to the forums you should be able to see the the Daily Webinar group listed towards the top.

#9:   Author: maneeshkunwar Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:35 pm

BPAAdmin wrote (View Post): ›
If you go to the forums you should be able to see the the Daily Webinar group listed towards the top.

I will try tomorrow morning to access trading webinar. Thanks!

#10:  Re: Webinar Related Questions Author: mashtee2003 Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:23 pm

I signed up for the 2 day trail about 3 hours ago,
It says once you sign up, you will receive the daily link to the webinar in the "Brooks Trading Room (Private Group)" section of the forums.
I can't find such a thing, where is this private group?

#11:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:21 pm

You will be approved before the webinar starts tomorrow.
Brooks Price ActionWebinar DiscussionWebinar Related Questions

Generated using printer-friendly.