Brooks Price Action :: Al Brooks Price Action Website

Brooks Price ActionBrooks Price ActionBar-By-Bar Analysis

#1:  Bar-By-Bar Analysis Author: Pact Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:21 am

I find great value in the daily bar-by-bar analysis topic/chart. It's "live" and the comments explain what Al sees in each bar. It's great to be able to step forward then step back and so on.

1. Is there a way to download them so I can build a library of those charts?

2. If I could download them I would like to add my comments to them as I study the books and want to add page numbers and so on to comments
as a reference to chapters in the books. That way when he makes a comment, I go and look it up and read about it. You get the idea.

So those charts become part of my study material. I have bought the course and the 3 last books but seeing the concepts unfold on a daily basis
adds so much value and of course it trains your eye to recognize them when they pop up daily.

#2:  Re: Bar-By-Bar Analysis Author: larryanderson Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:15 am

Hi Snakepit,

I use Internet Explorer 11 and when displaying the bar by bar analysis I can go to File > Save As and then select in the Save as type box: Web Archive, single file(*.mht). This will save a web archive file that can then be opened offline.

I've not tried with other browsers but these may work. I'm not sure how you would add comments etc.

Larry

#3:   Author: Pact Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:33 pm

Nope does not work. Can't step forward and see next candle and it's comments.

#4:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:46 am

The bar-by-bar analysis is a custom website app that was written for us, it isn't something that you can download to your own computer, sorry.

#5:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:47 am

But anyone who can do programming should be able to duplicate it in just about any programming language.

#6:   Author: Fender Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:19 am

It has been mentioned on Al's trading course site that his price action site (this site) has recordings of Al's commentary from the trading room available for download at a small price. I cannot find these downloads. Could someone please direct me to them?
Thanks.

#7:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:22 am

If you click on Subscriptions on the top menu you will see what is available. The current month's subscription includes the videos for this month.
Brooks Price ActionBrooks Price ActionBar-By-Bar Analysis

Generated using printer-friendly.