Brooks Price Action :: Al Brooks Price Action Website

Brooks Price ActionWebinar DiscussionMeeting each Other In Vegas

#1: Cool Meeting each Other In Vegas Author: Fire-Star Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:17 am

The chance to meet Al and our fellow traders committed to a more intelligent (and demanding) way of trading of trading was amazing. Thank you Al for taking the time to meet with us, your patience in answering our questions and in fact all that you do for us as traders. Also, what a pleasure to finally meet the man who works tirelessly to make this website and group possible, Robert (BPAAdmin) you are a star!!!

I am sure diff people clicked, spawning friendships underscored by a common pursuit of becoming skilled technical traders. Darius, Eric, Robert it was really cool to meet you guys.

Ashwin Twisted Evil

#2:   Author: Resistor Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:59 pm

Not sure anyone took some pictures? Will be great to share the atmosphere for those of us who cannot be there - virtual reality Smile
cheers

#3:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:22 pm

I will try to get some pictures up in the next few days.

#4:   Author: Fire-Star Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:35 pm

I was hoping to get some more pics at the end of the lunch, but Al had to rush off. Will try to post the two that I took.

#5:   Author: ricky.ricx Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:49 am

BPAAdmin wrote (View Post): ›
I will try to get some pictures up in the next few days.
Fire-Star wrote (View Post): ›
I was hoping to get some more pics at the end of the lunch, but Al had to rush off. Will try to post the two that I took.

awsome! thank you Very Happy
Brooks Price ActionWebinar DiscussionMeeting each Other In Vegas

Generated using printer-friendly.