Brooks Price Action :: Al Brooks Price Action Website

Brooks Price ActionWebinar DiscussionHow to ask questions during webinar?

#1:  How to ask questions during webinar? Author: anituchka Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:36 pm

Hi,
it looks like I forgot how to ask questions at the end of the webinar.
Al answers questions, but how do I ask them? There is no option in "GoToWebinar" or is it simply not working on my computer? Any help will be appreciated.

#2:   Author: ricky.ricx Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:40 am

hi mate, you can check how to ask to al in daily webinar link

there is specific instruction at "Webinar Questions" section
http://www.bpafiles.com/ricky_ricx/Temp/HowToAskAl.png

#3:  Re: How to ask questions during webinar? Author: anituchka Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:08 pm

Oh, thanks, I must have missed it, if it appears for a limited time only.. will keep an eye on it. thanks Very Happy

#4:   Author: ricky.ricx Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:36 am

yw anituchka

#5:  Re: How to ask questions during webinar? Author: twaydow Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:01 pm

I have been watching at the end of the session for the question box to display but have yet to see it. I know it's only there for a short time so maybe i'm just missing it. About what time does Al open the window for questions?

#6:  Re: How to ask questions during webinar? Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:10 pm

You may need to go into your GoTo control panel and check off "Questions" so they show up. Then save the settings. The questions are almost always turned on within a minute of the market closing.

#7:   Author: ricky.ricx Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:13 pm

usually somewhere after market... but i cannot be sure.

#8:  Re: How to ask questions during webinar? Author: jammer7700 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:10 pm

Today, the 23rd of December, I posted a question that Al did not answer.

I wanted to know if he just missed it, or if I need to change or not ask them.

Here was the question:

During the formation of B1, I placed a LO 1 tic above Hi of B81 with a 4 tic Stop. Target Hi of B1. It worked ..... and I liked it because it reduced risk

Is that a trade you might have made?
If not, in another context; would you make trades using a LO beyond the range of the current bar?

#9:  Re: How to ask questions during webinar? Author: ACS Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:38 pm

jammer7700 wrote (View Post): › Today, the 23rd of December, I posted a question that Al did not answer.

I wanted to know if he just missed it, or if I need to change or not ask them.

Here was the question:

During the formation of B1, I placed a LO 1 tic above Hi of B81 with a 4 tic Stop. Target Hi of B1. It worked ..... and I liked it because it reduced risk

Is that a trade you might have made?
If not, in another context; would you make trades using a LO beyond the range of the current bar?

If you want to ask Al a question then post it in the trading updates for that day, that's the only place you can count on him seeing.

#10:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:45 am

Wasn't that the 22nd? I only recall two questions being in the list and Al answered them both. Is it possible that you didn't click Send? I looked up your attendance record and I don't show a question in there.

#11:   Author: jammer7700 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:41 am

BPAAdmin wrote: › Wasn't that the 22nd? I only recall two questions being in the list and Al answered them both. Is it possible that you didn't click Send? I looked up your attendance record and I don't show a question in there.
it was the 22nd .. and maybe I did not "send" .. I'll try again .. just don't want to ask inappropriate questions ..

#12:   Author: BPAAdmin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:52 am

For sure, that wasn't the issue. Just be sure to keep questions to 50 words or less.
Brooks Price ActionWebinar DiscussionHow to ask questions during webinar?

Generated using printer-friendly.