Frequently Asked Questions.Board FAQ
Rules & DisclaimerRules&Disclaimer
Members of our staffStaff
Contact information for Al BrooksContact Us

Manage your own cookiesMy Cookies
Tell your friends about this great site.Tell A Friend
Articles
Comments from Webinar Demo

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
jbtrader
227 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 18, 2011 8:10 am   Post subject:  Re: Comments from Webinar Demo Back to top 

i am now halfway through my month in the webinar. overall comments are poistive since i am learning more about your terminology and most important gaining insights on the context of the action. being able to understand better why particular price action is occurring is as important as the action itself as it provides a process to confirm thinking and execution.

the down side so far is when you are calling out your trades during the session after the fact, sometimes a couple of bars later. if you are going to discuss your trades during the webinar i would prefer that you do that before not after the entries. i so far am not chasing your trades but it is possible that could become the outcome.

if you are sticking to the premise of the webinar, training, then i would suggest talk about your trades during the summary period after the trading day. i would learn a lot more from that then trying to go backward during the day and figuring out what your premise for the trade was or starting to chase your trades.

Download Post   
nelson7lim
444 Points

Singapore
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:26 am   Post subject:  Re: Comments from Webinar Demo Back to top 

i havent been to the webinar before and is really wondering how is it in there. i think if admin has time and it's possible, maybe you guys can do a small preview of how it looks like inside, to let new comers see for themselves what is it inside, instead of reading comments from different people. it would be nice..

the other thing.. is there any way the webinar can be recorded? i mean, sometimes people wants to be there at the webinar, but can't make it because they have something to deal with. with the recorded webinar, they can come back, review what al has gone through. and it is also good for revision, for example. because it's real time, we dont have any anticipation what al will be saying, and we somehow will miss a few points here and there. but with the recorded webinar, we can go back, look through the video and listen to it again and have a clearer picture. thank you for reading.

EDIT: sorry. i did not know that recording was already available. is there any short preview of the webinar so i can see what it feels like in the room and decide whether to join?

Download Post   
BPAAdmin
Site Admin
222064 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:17 am   Post subject:  Re: Comments from Webinar Demo Back to top 

nelson7lim wrote (View Post): › i havent been to the webinar before and is really wondering how is it in there. i think if admin has time and it's possible, maybe you guys can do a small preview of how it looks like inside, to let new comers see for themselves what is it inside, instead of reading comments from different people. it would be nice..

the other thing.. is there any way the webinar can be recorded? i mean, sometimes people wants to be there at the webinar, but can't make it because they have something to deal with. with the recorded webinar, they can come back, review what al has gone through. and it is also good for revision, for example. because it's real time, we dont have any anticipation what al will be saying, and we somehow will miss a few points here and there. but with the recorded webinar, we can go back, look through the video and listen to it again and have a clearer picture. thank you for reading.

EDIT: sorry. i did not know that recording was already available. is there any short preview of the webinar so i can see what it feels like in the room and decide whether to join?

I see you already found the webinar trial. I hope you find it valuable.

Download Post   
bg001
62 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:18 pm   Post subject:  Re: Comments from Webinar Demo Back to top 

I recently purchase Al,s trading course and found it very informative. Today I was in the trade room and found that it reinforced what I learned in the course.I did have questions but didn't know how to ask them. it would be nice if there was a time in the day for question or at the end of the day.Please don't take my comments as negative Al does a great job in the room. but it would be great if i had someone to discuss this stuff with even if it wasn't AL just one of his more experienced students
Thanks Bill

Download Post   
BPAAdmin
Site Admin
222064 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:14 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Al answers up to five questions at the end of the day. Instructions for asking questions can be found in the thread where you get the daily webinar link. Al also takes questions in Forums where he posts his Daily Trading Updates. Only people who have subscribed in the last few months can ask questions there. You can also post on the forums and see if other people want to answer your questions.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic