Frequently Asked Questions.Board FAQ
Rules & DisclaimerRules&Disclaimer
Members of our staffStaff
Contact information for Al BrooksContact Us

Manage your own cookiesMy Cookies
Tell your friends about this great site.Tell A Friend
Articles
Audio Trade Room

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
skrubtrader
141 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:40 pm   Post subject:  Audio Trade Room Back to top 

I would like to very respectfully ask why some one does not let Al know about all the microphone noise. It is unbelievably irritating, one pays good hard earned money for the trade room and they just don't expect such a thing. Its not a rare occurrence, it goes on all day, sometimes so loud that i need to turn my speakers down and up all day. I truly mean no disrespect, I love his work, but please have him listen for a day and I think he will through the mic out the window. Shocked

Thank you so much for listening,
Kevin

Download Post   
lllusion
25397 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:16 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yeah I have to agree, the mic quality could be better. You aren't being disrespectful. That's a legitimate area where service could be improved. I'm in and out of his webinars, not in this month yet, but I have thought his mic quality wasn't very good as well.

My recommendation would be this:

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-Performance-Surround-Gaming-Headset/dp/B008O515CK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1413504712&sr=8-3&keywords=senheiser+headset

(fantastic audio quality w/ music too!)

I don't think he really reads these forums too closely though.

But yeah, this is a job of his and he produces videos and video courses. High quality engineered headphones are a good investment for that.

Download Post   
cal_trader
20941 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:36 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Good choice. I like Sennheiser in general.

Download Post   
lllusion
25397 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:50 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yup, cal_trader knows what's going on. High quality German engineering and crystal clear voice clarity. Razz They have noise cancellation on the outside of the mic so it'd be harder for webinar members to hear other noises coming from his room and etc. Also, they are open ear headphones so there is good ventilation and you can still hear people talking to you in the room without having to take them off. Just push the mic up and it auto-mutes if you need to speak to someone around you or if you just want to be muted.

That's what I would use if I did webinars because Sennheiser is top notch.

Okay I'm gonna shut up and stop being a salesman now. Very Happy

Download Post   
PaperTherapy
9054 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:37 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Agreed, I have a pair of Sennheiser's and they are great, the audio quality is extra primo.

Download Post   
jmt
1207 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:15 pm   Post subject:  Re: Audio Trade Room Back to top 

I've mentioned this to Al. He said he may look into a blue tooth. He also mentioned his voice gets tired talking throughout the day, sometimes is standing up and mic gets moved around.

Download Post   
realtick
208 Points

Italy
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:25 am   Post subject:  Re: Audio Trade Room Back to top 

I also agree. Especially for those who are not native English speakers. For me it is very difficult to understand with this quality. If Al could look for some solution that would be great.
Thanks

Dario

Download Post   
rstrader
201 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:17 am   Post subject:  Re: Audio Trade Room Back to top 

Is Al speaking? I could not hear anything.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic